Report NEP-SEA-2010-02-13This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yushi Yoshida, 2010. "Is this time different for Asia?: Evidence from stock Markets," Discussion Papers 40, Kyushu Sangyo University, Faculty of Economics.
- Othman, Jamal & Yaghoob, Jafari, 2009. "Does ASEAN Freer Trade Benefit Malaysia?," MPRA Paper 20368, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:eab:tradew:2027 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Athukorala, Prema–Chandra & Menon, Jayant, 2010. "Global Production Sharing, Trade Patterns, and Determinants of Trade Flows in East Asia," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 41, Asian Development Bank.
- Item repec:eab:govern:2025 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:eab:energy:2110 is not listed on IDEAS anymore