Report NEP-SEA-2009-10-17This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ranjit Devraj, 2009. "Kerala Fights Clock in ASEAN Free-Trade Deal," Working Papers id:2238, eSocialSciences.
- Steffen Dyck & Syetarn Hansakul & Rachna Saxena, 2009. "Emerging Asia's Middle Class-A Force to be Reckoned With," Working Papers id:2232, eSocialSciences.
- Geloso Grosso, Massimo & Shepherd, Ben, 2009. "Liberalizing air cargo services in APEC," MPRA Paper 17781, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fred Benth & Wolfgang Karl HÃ¤rdle & Brenda LÃ³pez Cabrera, 2009. "Pricing of Asian temperature risk," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2009-046, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Mst. Meherunnahar & D. N. R. Paul, 2009. "Bt Brinjal: Introducing Genetically Modified Brinjal (Eggplant/Aubergine) in Bangladesh," Bangladesh Development Research Working Paper Series (BDRWPS) BDRWPS No. 9, Bangladesh Development Research Center (BDRC).
- Nora Lustig, 2009. "Coping with Rising Food Prices: Policy Dilemmas in the Developing World," Working Papers id:2241, eSocialSciences.