Report NEP-SEA-2008-09-20This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kawai, Masahiro & Wignaraja, Ganeshan, 2008. "Regionalism as an Engine of Multilateralism: A Case for a Single East Asian FTA," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 14, Asian Development Bank.
- Kim, Soyoung & Lee, Jong-Wha, 2008. "Real and Financial Integration in East Asia," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 17, Asian Development Bank.
- Lee, Jong-Wha, 2008. "Patterns and Determinants of Cross-border Financial Asset Holdings in East Asia," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 13, Asian Development Bank.
- Lee, Jong-Wha & Park, Cyn-Young, 2008. "Global Financial Turmoil: Impact and Challenges for Asia's Financial Systems," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 18, Asian Development Bank.
- Lejot , Paul & Arner, Douglas & Schou-Zibell, Lotte, 2008. "Securitization in East Asia," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 12, Asian Development Bank.
- Adams, Charles, 2008. "Emerging East Asian Banking Systems Ten Years after the 1997/98 Crisis," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 16, Asian Development Bank.
- Nigel Driffield & Sarmistha Pal, 2008. "Evolution of Capital Strcture in East Asia: Corporate Inertia or Endeavours?," CEDI Discussion Paper Series 08-04, Centre for Economic Development and Institutions(CEDI), Brunel University.
- Hirawan, Fajar Bambang, 2008. "An Analysis of Employment and Growth in Java after the Economic Crisis 1997/1998: Examining the Role of Farm Activities in West Java," MPRA Paper 10441, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kim, Soyoung & Yang, Doo Yong, 2008. "The Impact of Capital Inflows on Emerging East Asian Economies: Is Too Much Money Chasing Too Little Good?," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 15, Asian Development Bank.
- MATSUURA Toshiyuki & MOTOHASHI Kazuyuki & HAYAKAWA Kazunobu, 2008. "How Does FDI in East Asia Affect Performance at Home?: Evidence from Electrical Machinery Manufacturing Firms," Discussion papers 08034, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Jeff Dayton-Johnson & Kiichiro Fukasaku, 2008. "Making the Most of Aid: Challenges for Africa's Agribusiness," OECD Development Centre Policy Briefs 36, OECD Publishing.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2008053 is not listed on IDEAS anymore