Report NEP-SEA-2008-07-14This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00293074_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00293074_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Islam, Nurul ed., 2008. "Reducing poverty and hunger in Asia:," 2020 vision focus 15, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Somkiat Tangkitvanich & Osamu Onodera, 2008. "Facilitating Trade and Structural Adjustment Thailand: Experiences in Non-Member Economies," OECD Trade Policy Papers 63, OECD Publishing.
- von Braun, Joachim & Torero, Maximo, 2008. "Physical and virtual global food reserves to protect the poor and prevent market failure:," Policy briefs 4, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Mathe, Hervé, 2008. "Greater Space Means More Service: Leveraging the innovative power of architecture and design," ESSEC Working Papers DR 08004, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.