Report NEP-SEA-2008-05-31This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pierre van der Eng, 2008. "KONFRONTASI AND AUSTRALIA’S AID TO INDONESIA DURING THE 1960s," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2008-493, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Tingsong Jiang & Warwick McKibbin, 2008. "What Does A Free Trade Area Of The Asia-Pacific Mean To China," CAMA Working Papers 2008-10, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Jim Wong & Eric Wong & Phyllis Leung, 2007. "A Leading Indicator Model of Banking Distress ¡V Developing an Early Warning System for Hong Kong and Other EMEAP Economies," Working Papers 0722, Hong Kong Monetary Authority.
- van der Eng, Pierre, 2008. "Food Supply in Java during War and Decolonisation, 1940-1950," MPRA Paper 8852, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Seema Jayachandran, 2008. "Air Quality and Early-Life Mortality: Evidence from Indonesia's Wildfires," NBER Working Papers 14011, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Janjhji, Noor Zaman & Memon, Noor Ahmed, 2007. "Pakistan lags behind in technical textile," MPRA Paper 8886, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Karen Mayor & Richard S. J. Tol, 2008. "Scenarios of Carbon Dioxide Emissions from Aviation," Papers WP244, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00281588_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore