Report NEP-SEA-2008-04-21This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rolando Avendaño & Gøril Bjerkhol Havro, 2007. "Latin America's Asian Opportunity," OECD Development Centre Policy Insights 53, OECD Publishing.
- Helmut Reisen, 2008. "How to Spend It: Sovereign Wealth Funds and the Wealth of Nations," OECD Development Centre Policy Insights 59, OECD Publishing.
- Rao, B. Bhaskara, 2008. "Estimating the permanent growth effects of financial liberalization: The case of Malaysia," MPRA Paper 8278, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vanda Narciso & Pedro Damiao Henriques, 2008. "O Papel das Mulheres no Desenvolvimento Rural: Uma Leitura para TimoraLeste," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2008_04, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Nasir, Rosniwati & Ponnusamy, Vanitha & Wazeer, Mohd Wazni, 2007. "An Exploratory Study on the Level of Trust towards Online Retailers among Consumers in the United Kingdom and Malaysia," MPRA Paper 8252, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00270618_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Muttur Ranganathan Narayana, 2008. "Globalization and Urban Growth: Evidence for Bangalore (India)," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-544, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Helmut Reisen & Sokhna Ndoye, 2008. "Prudent versus Imprudent Lending to Africa: From debt relief to emerging lenders," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 268, OECD Publishing.
- Nasir, Rosniwati & Ponnusamy, Vanitha & Lee, Kaw May, 2007. "Copyright Protection In The Digital Era: A Malaysian Perspective," MPRA Paper 8253, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maria Ana Lugo & Esfandiar Maasoumi, 2008. "Multidimensional Poverty Measures from an Information Theory Perspective," Working Papers 85, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.