Report NEP-SEA-2008-02-23This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:aiu:abewps:31 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jeroen Adam, 2008. "The Links between Violence and Institutional Change in Hila, Eastern Indonesia," HiCN Working Papers 37, Households in Conflict Network.
- Johannes Gräb & Michael Grimm, 2007. "Robust Multiperiod Poverty Comparisons," Working Papers DT/2007/12, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Peter Carr & Christian-Oliver Ewald & Yajun Xiao, 2008. "On the Qualitative Effect of Volatility and Duration on Prices of Asian Options," CRIEFF Discussion Papers 0803, Centre for Research into Industry, Enterprise, Finance and the Firm.
- Boon L. Lee & Andrew C. Worthington & Wai Ho Leong, 2009. "Malmquist Indices of Pre and Post-Deregulation Productivity, Efficiency and Technological Change in the Singaporean Banking Sector," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 228, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.