Report NEP-SEA-2008-01-26This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Agustinus, Prasetyantoko & Luhur, Fajar-Marta, 2008. "Indonesia’s Ponzi Economy: Does Financial Crisis Give a Lesson," MPRA Paper 6776, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- CÃ©line Rochon & Andrew Feltenstein & Maral Shamloo, 2007. "High Growth and Low Consumption in East Asia; How to Improve Welfare While Avoiding Financial Failures," IMF Working Papers 07/278, International Monetary Fund.
- Agustinus, Prasetyantoko & Rachmadi, Parmono, 2008. "Determinants of Corporate Performance of Listed Companies in Indonesia," MPRA Paper 6777, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yi Wu, 2008. "The Role of Institutional Quality in a Currency Crisis Model," IMF Working Papers 08/5, International Monetary Fund.
- Emilio Antonio & Osamu Onodera, 2007. "Facilitating Trade and Structural Adjustment the Philippines: Experience in Non-Member Economies," OECD Trade Policy Papers 59, OECD Publishing.
- Andrea Fracasso, 2007. "Taking stock: global imbalances. Where do we stand and where are we aiming to?," Department of Economics Working Papers 0730, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Marianne Bertrand & Simon Johnson & Krislert Samphantharak & Antoinette Schoar, 2008. "Mixing Family With Business: A Study of Thai Business Groups and the Families Behind Them," NBER Working Papers 13738, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:oec:traaab:59-fr is not listed on IDEAS anymore