Report NEP-SEA-2006-06-10This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Margaret Maurer-Fazio, & James W. Hughes & Dandan Zhang, 2005. "A Comparison of Reform-Era Labor Force Participation Rates of China’s Ethnic Minorities and Han Majority," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp795, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Robert Dekle & Guillaume Vandenbroucke, 2006. "A Quantitative Analysis of China’s Structural Transformation," IEPR Working Papers 06.51, Institute of Economic Policy Research (IEPR).
- Noriko Inakura & Satoshi Shimizutani, 2006. "Interest Income and Household Savings: Evidence Based on the Maturation of Postal Savings Certificates," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d06-165, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Caesar B. Cororaton, 2006. "The Impact of Trade Reform in the 1990s on Welfare and Poverty in the Philippines," Working Papers MPIA 2006-11, PEP-MPIA.
- Rasmus Fatum & Michael M. Hutchison, 2006. "Evaluating Foreign Exchange Market Intervention: Self-Selection, Counterfactuals and Average Treatment Effects," EPRU Working Paper Series 06-04, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Young Jun Chun, 2006. "Population Aging, Fiscal Policies, and National Saving: Predictions for Korean Economy," NBER Working Papers 12265, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Caesar B. Cororaton & Erwin L. Corong, 2006. "Agriculture-sector Policies and Poverty in the Philippines: a Computable General-Equilibrium (CGE) Analysis," Working Papers MPIA 2006-09, PEP-MPIA.
- Helene, LATZER, 2006. "Foreign Direct Investment and the Nature of the Imitation Process," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2006012, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Maria Fátima Rocha & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2006. "A cross-country evaluation of cheating in academia: is it related to ‘real world’ business ethics?," FEP Working Papers 214, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.