Report NEP-SEA-2005-03-06This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hiroyuki Chuma, 2005. "Increasing Complexity and Limits of Organization in the Microlithography Industry: Implications for Japanese Science-based Industries," Discussion papers 05007, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Sanghoon Ahn & Kyoji Fukao & Hyeog Ug Kwon, 2005. "The Internationalization and Performance of Korean and Japanese Firms: An Empirical Analysis Based on Micro-data," Discussion papers 05008, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Mitsuru Iwamura & Takeshi Kudo & Tsutomu Watanabe, 2005. "Monetary and Fiscal Policy in a Liquidity Trap: The Japanese Experience 1999-2004," Discussion papers 05009, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Forslid, Rikard, 2005. "Can We Trust Private Firms as Suppliers of Vaccine for the Avian Influenza?," Research Papers in Economics 2005:2, Stockholm University, Department of Economics, revised 06 Feb 2006.
- Yutaka Arimoto & Tetsuji Okazaki & Masaki Nakabayashi, 2005. "Risk, Transaction Costs, and Geographic Distribution of Share Tenancy: A Case of Pre-War Japan," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-322, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Masayuki Tanimoto, 2005. ""The New Development of Dispersed Production System: A Case from the Japanese Toy Industry in the Inter-war Period" (in Japanese)," CIRJE J-Series CIRJE-J-125, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.