Report NEP-SEA-2005-01-16This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:rugccs:200412 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:rugccs:200413 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:tuecis:0418 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Toshiyuki Matsuura & Kazuyuki Motohashi, 2005. "Market Dynamics and Productivity in Japanese Retail Industry in the late 1990's," Discussion papers 05001, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Barbara Buchner & Silvia Dall’Olio, 2004. "Russia: The Long Road to Ratification. Internal Institution and Pressure Groups in the Kyoto Protocol’s Adoption Process," Working Papers 2004.151, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Centre for the Study of Living Standards, 2003. "China’s Productivity Performance and its Impact on Poverty in the Transition Period," CSLS Research Reports 2003-07, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- Suiwah Leungg & Vo tri Thanh & Kem Reat VISETH, 2005. "Integration and transition – Vietnam, Cambodia and Lao PDR," International and Development Economics Working Papers idec05-1, International and Development Economics.
- Berhanu Abegaz, 2005. "The Diversified Business Group as an Innovative Organizational Model for Large State-Enterprise Reform in China and Vietnam," Working Papers 13, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.