Report NEP-SEA-2004-12-20This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Seshasai, Satwik & Gupta, Amar, 2004. "Global Outsourcing of Professional Services," Working papers 4456-04, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Henrik Hansen & John Rand, 2004. "On the Causal Links between FDI and Growth in Developing Countries," Discussion Papers 04-30, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Christian Broda & David E. Weinstein, 2004. "Happy News from the Dismal Science: Reassessing the Japanese Fiscal Policy and Sustainability," NBER Working Papers 10988, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mototsugu Shintani, 2003. "Nonlinear Forecasting Analysis Using Diffusion Indexes: An Application to Japan," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0322, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics, revised Apr 2004.
- Agata Antkiewicz & John Whalley, 2004. "China's New Regional Trade Agreements," NBER Working Papers 10992, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Huang, Yasheng & Di, Wenhua, 2004. "A Tale of Two Provinces: The Institutional Environment and Foreign Ownership in China," Working papers 4482-04, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Tetsuji Okazaki, 2004. "Holding Company and Bank: An Historical Comparative Perspective on Corporate Governance in Japan," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-310, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Shinji Takagi & Mototsugu Shintani & Tetsuro Okamoto, 2003. "Measuring the Economic Impact of Monetary Union: The Case of Okinawa," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0315, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Zhu, Z. & Krug, B., 2005. "Is China a Leviathan?," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2004-103-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.