Report NEP-SEA-2004-12-02This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hai:wpaper:0410 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- James Harrigan & Kenneth Kuttner, 2004. "Lost Decade in Translation: Did the US Learn from Japan's Post-Bubble Mistakes?," NBER Working Papers 10938, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Henning Tarp Jensen & Sherman Robinson & Finn Tarp, 2004. "General Equilibrium Measures of Agricultural Policy Bias in Fifteen Developing Countries," Discussion Papers 04-25, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Item repec:hai:wpaper:0411 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Schumpeter Tamada & Yusuke Naito & Kiminori Gemba & Fumio Kodama & Jun Suzuki & Akira Goto, 2004. "Science linkages in technologies patented in Japan," Discussion papers 04034, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Item repec:isu:genres:12221 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Guillaume GAULIER & Francoise LEMOINE & Deniz �NAL-KESENCI, 2004. "CHINA's INTEGRATION IN ASIAN PRODUCTION NETWORKS AND ITS IMPLICATIONS," Discussion papers 04033., Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).