Report NEP-SEA-2004-04-25This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20040036 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2003055 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michael T. Rock, 2003. "The Politics of Development Policy and Development Policy Reform in New Order Indonesia," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2003-632, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Hadi Soesastro, 2004. "Sustaining East Asia's Economic Dynamism: How Aid Worked," CSIS Economics Working Paper Series WPE084, Centre for Strategic and International Studies, Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Lin, Chun-Hung A. & Orazem, Peter, 2003. "Wage Inequality and Returns to Skill in Taiwan, 1978-1996," Staff General Research Papers 10350, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Allen Hicken, 2004. "The Politics of Economic Reform in Thailand: Crisis and Compromise," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2004-638, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Tetsuji Okazaki, 2004. ""Political System and Fiscal Performance: Experiences in Prewar Japan"(in Japanese)," CIRJE J-Series CIRJE-J-107, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20040034 is not listed on IDEAS anymore