Report NEP-SEA-2004-02-08This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:lev:wrkpap:373 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Taiji Harashima, 2004. "A More Realistic Endogenous Time Preference Model and the Slump in Japan," Macroeconomics 0402015, EconWPA, revised 09 Feb 2004.
- Tetsuji Okazaki, 2004. "Selection and Imitation in Institutional Evolution: Analysis of Institutional Change in Japan, 1960-1999," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-256, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Haider Ali Khan & Jyh-Jeng Wu & Chao-Chung Kang, 2004. "Foreign Direct Investment and the Performance of MNCs: Taiwanese Firms' in People's Republic of China and Southeast Asia," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-258, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Item repec:cla:uclaol:280 is not listed on IDEAS anymore