Report NEP-SEA-2003-07-10This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:unutaf:eifc03-15 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Toolsema, Linda A., 2003. "Monetary policy and market power in banking," CCSO Working Papers 200303, University of Groningen, CCSO Centre for Economic Research.
- César Calderón, 2003. "Do Free Trade Agreements Enhance the Transmission of Shocks Across Countries?," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 213, Central Bank of Chile.
- Sergey Iskoz & Jiang Wang, 2003. "How to Tell if a Money Manager Knows More?," NBER Working Papers 9791, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Liese, Christopher & Smith, Martin D. & Kramer, Randall A., 2003. "Open Access with Product and Labor Market Failure: The Case of Artisanal Fishing in Indonesia," Working Papers 03-11, Duke University, Department of Economics.