Report NEP-SBM-2019-02-25This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Wadho, Waqar & Goedhuys, Micheline & Chaudry, Azam, 2019. "Do young innovative companies create more jobs? Evidence from Pakistani textile firms," MERIT Working Papers 002, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Martin Gornig & Alexander Schiersch, 2019. "Agglomeration Economies and the Firm TFP: Different Effects across Industries," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1788, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Naude, Wim, 2018. "Structural transformation in Africa: New technologies, resurgent entrepreneurship and the revival of manufacturing," MERIT Working Papers 045, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Mai Nguyen & Marie-Ange Veganzones-Varoudakis, 2019. "Investment climate, outward orientation and manufacturing firm productivity: New empirical evidence," Working Papers hal-02014292, HAL.
- Marcela Eslava & John C. Haltiwanger & Alvaro Pinzón, 2019. "Job creation in Colombia vs the U.S.: “up or out dynamics” meets “the life cycle of plants”," NBER Working Papers 25550, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés & Zhang, Min, 2019. "Government institutions and the dynamics of urban growth in China," CEPR Discussion Papers 13505, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- J. David Brown & John S. Earle & Mee Jung Kim & Kyung Min Lee, 2019. "Immigrant Entrepreneurs and Innovation in the U.S. High-Tech Sector," NBER Working Papers 25565, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Benjamin Montmartin & Marcos Herrera & Nadine Massard, 2018. "The impact of the French policy mix on business R&D: How geography matters," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/4ji8v7q9nt9, Sciences Po.
- Ali-Yrkkö, Jyrki & Pajarinen, Mika, 2019. "The Internationalization of R&D," ETLA Reports 88, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Bertoni, Fabio & Brault, Julien & Colombo, Massimo G. & Quas, Anita & Signore, Simone, 2019. "Econometric study on the impact of EU loan guarantee financial instruments on growth and jobs of SMEs," EIF Working Paper Series 2019/54, European Investment Fund (EIF).
- Mikia Manley & Margaret Sullivan & Karina Edouard & Eric Brower & Jonathan Ladinsky & Hanzhi Zhou, "undated". "New Entrepreneurial Learning Phase I Evaluation," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 14aaccbfc11942d58607d2296, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Abdel bary, Amr, 2019. "SMEs Sector: A Key Driver to the Egyptian Economic Development," EconStor Research Reports 192968, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Massimo Del Gatto & Fadi Hassan & Gianmarco I.P. Ottaviano & Fabiano Schivardi, 2019. "Company Profits in Italy," European Economy - Discussion Papers 2015 - 093, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Andrej Srakar & Marilena Vecco, 2019. "The effects of cultural policy on nascent cultural entrepreneurship: A Bayesian nonparametric approach to longitudinal mediation," ACEI Working Paper Series AWP-01-2019, Association for Cultural Economics International, revised Feb 2019.
- Maria Bas & Pamela Bombarda & Sébastien Jean & Gianluca Orefice, 2019. "Firms' Exports, Volatility and Skills: Evidence from France," CESifo Working Paper Series 7516, CESifo Group Munich.