Report NEP-SBM-2018-05-28This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- IKEUCHI Kenta & KIM Young Gak & KWON Hyeog Ug & FUKAO Kyoji, 2018. "Productivity Dynamics in Japanese Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises: An empirical analysis based on the Credit Risk Database (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 18019, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Nasraldin Omer & Ricardo M. Peters & Kobus Visser, 2018. "Financial Constraints to SMME Growth: Investigating the Moderating Effect of Microfinance," Working papers 018, Research Association for Interdisciplinary Studies.
- Mery Patricia Tamayo & Estefanía Gómez & Elena Huergo, 2018. "Obstacles to innovation and external sourcing of knowledge: Evidence for German and Spanish firms," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO CIEF 016257, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT.
- Barnett, William & Hu, Mingzhi & Wang, Xue, 2018. "Does the Utilization of Information Communication Technology Promote Entrepreneurship: Evidence from Rural China," MPRA Paper 86479, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Badi Baltagi & Peter H. Egger & Michaela Kesina, 2018. "Contagious Exporting and Foreign Ownership: Evidence from Firms in Shanghai using a Bayesian Spatial Bivariate Probit Model," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 211, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Junbyoung Oh & Wonchang Hur, 2018. "A Man is Known by the Company He Keeps? : A Structural Relationship Between Backward Citation and Forward Citation of Patents," Inha University IBER Working Paper Series 2018-3, Inha University, Institute of Business and Economic Research.