Report NEP-SBM-2017-07-02This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lorenza Rossi & Emilio Zanetti Chini, 2017. "Firms' Dynamics and Business Cycle: New Disaggregated Data," DEM Working Papers Series 141, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- d'Artis Kancs & Boriss Siliverstovs, 2017. "Employment Effect of Innovation," KOF Working papers 17-428, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Angelo Bonomi, "undated". "Bridging Organizations between University and Industry: from Science to Contract Research," CERIS Working Paper 201415, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY -NOW- Research Institute on Sustainable Economic Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY.
- Pier Paolo Angelini, "undated". "The role of inter-organizational proximity on the evolution of the European Aerospace R&D collaboration network," CERIS Working Paper 201402, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY -NOW- Research Institute on Sustainable Economic Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY.
- Jeremiah, Rupin, 2017. "DO FIRMS INNOVATE ABROAD? - The Case of Swedish R&D in India," SSE Working Paper Series in Business Administration 2017:4, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 07 Dec 2017.
- Parada, Jairo, 2017.
"Innovaciones sociales para territorios “inteligentes”: ¿ficción o realidad?
[Social Innovation for “Smart” Territories: Fiction or Reality?]," MPRA Paper 79763, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Nov 2016.
- Giorgio Canarella & Stephen M. Miller, 2017. "The Determinants of Growth in the Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Industry: A Firm-Level Analysis," Working papers 2017-12, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Joachim Wagner, 2017. "It pays to be active on many foreign markets Profitability in German multi-market exporters and importers from manufacturing industries," Working Paper Series in Economics 373, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Joachim Wagner, 2017. "Productivity premia for many modes of internationalization - A replication study of Békes / Muraközy, Economics Letters (2016)," Working Paper Series in Economics 372, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Ines Lindner & Holger Strulik, 2017. "Innovation and Inequality in a Small World," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 17-057/II, Tinbergen Institute.
- Lucia Foster & Patrice Norman, 2017. "The Annual Survey of Entrepreneurs: An Update," Working Papers 17-46, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Jeremiah, Rupin, 2017. "DECISION EVALUATION OF INNOVATION OFFSHORING: Swedish R&D in India," SSE Working Paper Series in Business Administration 2017:3, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 07 Dec 2017.
- Alexandre Chirat & Charlotte Le Chapelain, 2017. "Some “unexpected proximities” between Schultz and Galbraith on human capital," Working Papers 08-17, Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC).