Report NEP-SBM-2017-03-19This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mohamed Amara & Khaled Thabet, 2016. "Firm and Regional Factors of Productivity: A Multilevel Analysis of Tunisian Manufacturing," Working Papers 1041, Economic Research Forum, revised 09 Jan 2016.
- Bob Rijkers & Hassen Arouri & Caroline Freund & Antonio Nucifora, 2015. "Which Firms Create the Most Jobs in Developing Countries? Evidence from Tunisia," Working Papers 956, Economic Research Forum, revised Oct 2015.
- Tamer Taha, 2016. "Is Corruption "Greasing" or "Sanding" the Wheels of Innovation of Firms in MENA?," Working Papers 982, Economic Research Forum, revised Mar 2016.
- Mariacristina Piva & Marco Vivarelli, 2017. "The employment impact of R&D expenditures and capital formation," DISCE - Quaderni dell'Istituto di Politica Economica ispe0078, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Leonel Muinelo-Gallo & Macarena Suanes, 2017. "Determinantes y efectos de la productividad en la industria manufacturera uruguaya (2001 -2009)," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 17-01, Instituto de Economía - IECON.
- Caroline Krafft, 2016. "Understanding the Dynamics of Household Enterprises in Egypt: Birth, Death, Growth and Transformation," Working Papers 983, Economic Research Forum, revised Mar 2016.
- d'Andria, Diego & Uebelmesser, Silke, 2016. "The relationship between R&D intensity and profit-sharing schemes: evidence from Germany and the United Kingdom," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145622, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Cathy Ge Bao & Maggie X. Chen, 2016. "Foreign Rivals are Coming to Town: Responding to the Threat of Foreign Multinational Entry," Working Papers 2016-22, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Burhan, Nik Ahmad Sufian & Che Razak, Razli & Salleh, Fauzilah & Labastida Tovar, María Elena, 2017. "Intelligence and the Ease of Doing Business: Does Intellectual Class Facilitate Leadership and Entrepreneurship?," MPRA Paper 77503, University Library of Munich, Germany.