Report NEP-SBM-2016-05-21This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael Fritsch & Sandra Kublina, 2016. "Related Variety, Unrelated Variety, and Regional Growth: The Role of Absorptive Capacity and Entrepreneurship," Jena Economic Research Papers 2016-009, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Ernest Miguélez & Rosina Moreno, 2016. "“Relatedness, external linkages and innovation”," IREA Working Papers 201603, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Apr 2016.
- Gilbert Cette & John G. Fernald & Benoit Mojon, 2016. "The pre-Great Recession slowdown in productivity," Working Paper Series 2016-8, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- TOBBACK, Ellen & MOEYERSOMS, Julie & STANKOVA, Marija & MARTENS, David, 2016. "Bankruptcy prediction for SMEs using relational data," Working Papers 2016004, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Castellani, Davide & Piva, Mariacristina & Schubert, Torben & Vivarelli, Marco, 2016. "R&D and Productivity in the US and the EU: Sectoral Specificities and Differences in the Crisis," Papers in Innovation Studies 2016/15, Lund University, CIRCLE - Centre for Innovation Research.
- Xueping Wu, 2016. "Do Market Imperfections Give Rise to Financial Constraints or Growth Type Compatibility?," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 3606161, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Alessandro Nuvolari & Michelangelo Vasta, 2015. "The geography of innovation in Italy, 1861-1913: evidence from patent data," Department of Economics University of Siena 724, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Adam Jaffe & Trinh Le & Nathan Chappell, 2016. "Productivity distribution and drivers of productivity growth in the construction sector," Working Papers 16_08, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Joanna Kuczewska, 2016. "Implementation of the Small Business Act in the context of new internal market strategy," Working Papers of Economics of European Integration Division 1604, The Univeristy of Gdansk, Faculty of Economics, Economics of European Integration Division.
- Krzysztof Klincewicz & Katarzyna Szkuta, 2016. "RIO Country Report 2015: Poland," JRC Working Papers JRC101207, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- M. E. Bontempi & L. Lambertini & E. Medeossi, 2016. "Market Power and Duration of R&D Investment in a Panel of Italian Firms," Working Papers wp1057, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Kelchtermans Stijn & Zacharewicz Thomas, 2016. "RIO Country Report 2015: Belgium," JRC Working Papers JRC101167, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Bostjan Udovic & Maja Bucar & Hristo Hristov, 2016. "RIO Country Report 2015: Slovenia," JRC Working Papers JRC101219, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Thanh Le & Cuong Le Van, 2016. "Trade Liberalisation and Optimal R&D Policies in a Model of Exporting Firms Conducting Process Innovation," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 16028, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Hünermund, Paul & Czarnitzki, Dirk, 2016. "Estimating the local average treatment effect of R&D subsidies in a pan-European program," ZEW Discussion Papers 16-039, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- MORIKAWA Masayuki, 2016. "Location and Productivity of Knowledge- and Information-intensive Business Services," Discussion papers 16067, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Cenk Gokce ADAS, 2016. "Exporting Firms, Productivity And Profitabiliy: A Survey Of The Evidence From Manufacturing Industries," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 3606362, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.