Report NEP-SBM-2015-08-30This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Adam B. Jaffe & Trinh Le, 2015. "The Impact of R&D Subsidy on Innovation: a Study of New Zealand Firms," NBER Working Papers 21479, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Iritié, B. G. Jean-Jacques, 2015. "Conditions of Diffusion of Competitiveness Clusters' Technologies: a Brief Theoretical Note," MPRA Paper 65731, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Konstantin Vishnevskiy & Dirk Meissner & Olga Egorova, 2015. "Foresight for SMEs: How to Overcome the Limitations in Small Firms?," HSE Working papers WP BRP 45/STI/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Wolfgang Sofka, 2015. "RIO Country Report Germany 2014," JRC Working Papers JRC96485, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Ana Fernandez Zubieta, 2015. "RIO Country Report Spain 2014," JRC Working Papers JRC96471, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Nyström, Kristina, 2015. "Pre- and post-entrepreneurship labor mobility of entrepreneurs and employees in entrepreneurial firms," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 420, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Lena Tsipouri & Sophia Athanassopoulou, 2015. "RIO Country Report Cyprus 2014," JRC Working Papers JRC96492, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Brian Warrington, 2015. "RIO Country Report Malta 2014," JRC Working Papers JRC96367, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Mauricio Oyarzo & Gianni Romani & Miguel Atienza & Marcelo Lufin, 2015. "Spatio-temporal persistence of municipal rates of business start-ups in Chile," Documentos de Trabajo en Economia y Ciencia Regional 61, Universidad Catolica del Norte, Chile, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2015.
- Alexander Eickelpasch & Georg Hirte & Andreas Stephan, 2015. "Firm's Evaluation of Location Quality: Evidence from East Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1497, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Michael McAleer & Yu-Chieh Wu, 2015. "Industrial Agglomeration and Use of the Internet," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-098/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Fulvio Castellacci & Jose Miguel Natera, 2015. "Innovation, Absorptive Capacity and Growth Heterogeneity: Development Paths in Latin America 1970–2010," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20150820, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Bublitz, Elisabeth & Nielsen, Kristian & Noseleit, Florian & Timmermans, Bram, 2015. "Entrepreneurship, human capital, and labor demand: A story of signaling and matching," HWWI Research Papers 166, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Sari Kerr & William R. Kerr & Ramana Nanda, 2015. "House Money and Entrepreneurship," NBER Working Papers 21458, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.