Report NEP-SBM-2015-07-18This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Silvia Bertarelli & Chiara Lodi, 2015. "Innovation and exporting: a study on Eastern European firms," Working Papers 2015104, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.
- Wajid Hasan Shah, 2014. "SME Loan Defaults in Bangladesh," ARTNeT Policy Briefs 41, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP).
- Marek Urbaniak & Ricardo Paes Mamede, 2015. "System of financing innovation activities in the EU countries; Measuring the Impact of the Financial Crisis," Working papers wpaper83, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- KAWAKAMI Atsushi & EDAMURA Kazuma, 2015. "Does Design Activity Stimulate Firm Productivity? (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 15041, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Dominic, Theresia & Theuvsen, Ludwig, 2015. "Agribusiness Firm Resources and Performance: The Mediating Role of Strategic Management Practices," GlobalFood Discussion Papers 200324, Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen, GlobalFood, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development.
- Marco Di Cintio & Emanuele Grassi, 2013. "Uncertainty, flexible labour relations and R&D expenditure," Working Papers EC0003, University of Salento; Department of Management, Economics, Mathematics and Statistics, revised Dec 2013.
- INUI Tomohiko & ITO Keiko & MIYAKAWA Daisuke, 2015. "Export Experience, Product Differentiation, and Firm Survival in Export Markets," Discussion papers 15086, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Calabria, Alejandro A. & Rottenschweiler, Sergio, 2014.
"Políticas de fomento del empleo en las PyMEs y su impacto en el financiamiento de la seguridad social: estimación del costo fiscal
[Policies to promote employment in SMEs and their impact on the fi," MPRA Paper 65527, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jean P. Sepulveda & Claudio Bonilla, 2014. "Determinants of the Risk Attitude in Entrepreneurship: Evidence from Latin America," Past Working Papers 18, Universidad del Desarrollo, School of Business and Economics.