Report NEP-SBM-2015-06-27This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hall, Bronwyn H. & Sena, Vania, 2015. "Appropriability Mechanisms, Innovation and Productivity:Evidence from the UK," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 411, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Salih Ye?il & Ahmet Kaya, 2015. "Exploring the link between innovation capability and financial performance," Proceedings of Business and Management Conferences 2303841, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Obschonka, Martin & Stuetzer, Michael & Gosling, Samuel D. & Rentfrow, Peter J. & Lamb, Michael E. & Potter, Jeff & Audretsch, David B., 2015. "Entrepreneurial Regions: do macro-psychological Cultural Characteristics of Regions help solve the “Knowledge Paradox” of Economics?," MPRA Paper 65202, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hombert, Johan & Matray, Adrien, 2015. "Can Innovation Help U.S. Manufacturing Firms Escape Import Competition from China?," CEPR Discussion Papers 10666, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- HOSONO Kaoru & HOTEI Masaki & MIYAKAWA Daisuke, 2015. "R&D Tax Credits, Financial Constraints, and R&D Investments (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 15030, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Grillitsch, Markus & Asheim, Björn, 2015. "Cluster Policy: Renewal through the integration of institutional variety," Papers in Innovation Studies 2015/21, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Vera Rocha & Mirjam van Praag & Anabela Carneiro, 2015. "Deviating from the benchmarks: Human capital inputs and the survival of new startups," CEF.UP Working Papers 1502, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Karen E. Wilson, 2015. "Policy Lessons from Financing Innovative Firms," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Policy Papers 24, OECD Publishing.
- Antonio Báez-Morales, 2015. "“Differences in efficiency between Formal and Informal Micro Firms in Mexico”," IREA Working Papers 201516, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Jun 2015.
- Alessandro Saia & Dan Andrews & Silvia Albrizio, 2015. "Productivity Spillovers from the Global Frontier and Public Policy: Industry-Level Evidence," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1238, OECD Publishing.
- Ramana Nanda & Matthew Rhodes-Kropf, 2015. "Financing Entrepreneurial Experimentation," NBER Working Papers 21278, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Baier, Elisabeth & Rammer, Christian & Schubert, Torben, 2015. "The Impact of Captive Innovation Offshoring on the Effectiveness of Organizational Adaptation," Papers in Innovation Studies 2015/22, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Schubert, Torben, 2015. "Infringement of Intellectual Property in Innovation Partnerships," Papers in Innovation Studies 2015/23, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- UESUGI Iichiro & FUKANUMA Hikaru & ONO Arito & XU Peng & TSURUTA Daisuke & NEMOTO Tadanobu & MIYAKAWA Daisuke & YASUDA Yukihiro & YAMORI Nobuyoshi & WATANABE Wako & IWAKI Hiromichi, 2015. "Summary of the Survey on the Aftermath of SME Financing Facilitation Act (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 15028, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).