Report NEP-SBM-2014-08-09This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-SBM
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stephen Roper & Helen Xia, 2014. "Unpacking open innovation: Absorptive capacity, exploratory and exploitative openness and the growth of entrepreneurial biopharmaceutical firms," Research Papers 0019, Enterprise Research Centre.
- Rana Tadvji & Azhdar Karami, 2014. "The relationship between international networking and firm performance in British SMEs," Working Papers 14002, Bangor Business School, Prifysgol Bangor University (Cymru / Wales).
- Stephen Roper & James Love & Ying Zhou, 2014. "Knowledge context, learning and innovation: an integrating framework," Research Papers 0020, Enterprise Research Centre.
- Lopez-Rodriguez, Jesus & Martinez, Diego, 2014. "Looking beyond the R&D effects on innovation: The contribution of non-R&D activities to total factor productivity growth in the EU," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2014/5, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Leppälä, Samuli, 2014. "Theoretical Perspectives on Localised Knowledge Spillovers and Agglomeration," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2014/10, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Stephen Roper & Helen Xia, 2014. "Innovation, innovation strategy and survival," Research Papers 0017, Enterprise Research Centre.
- Stephen Roper & Nola Hewitt-Dundas, 2014. "The legacy of public subsidies for innovation: input, output and behavioural additionality effects," Research Papers 0021, Enterprise Research Centre.
- Brigitte Hoogendoorn & Peter van der Zwan & Daniela Guerra, 2014. "What drives environmental practices of SMEs?," Scales Research Reports H201405, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Kevin Mole & Robert Baldock & David North, 2013. "Who Takes Advice? Firm Size Threshold, Competence, Concerns and Informality in a Contingency Approach," Research Papers 0009, Enterprise Research Centre.
- Jeroen de Jong, 2014. "The Emperical Scope of User Innovation," Scales Research Reports H201403, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Michael Anyadike-Danes & Carl-Magnus Bjuggren & Sandra Gottschalk & Werner Hölzl & Dan Johansson & Mika Maliranta & Anja Myrann, 2013. "Accounting for Job Growth: Disentangling Size and Age Effects in an International Cohort Comparison," Research Papers 0002, Enterprise Research Centre.
- Mariana Mazzucato & Carlota Perez, 2014. "Innovation as Growth Policy: the challenge for Europe," SPRU Working Paper Series 2014-13, SPRU - Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex Business School.
- Sara Carter & Samuel Mwaura, 2014. "The Financing of Diverse Enterprises: Evidence from the SME finance monitor," Research Papers 0018, Enterprise Research Centre.
- Bonanno, Graziella, 2014. "ICT and R&D as inputs or efficiency determinants? Analysing the manufacturing Italian firms over the 2007-2009," MPRA Paper 57640, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stephen Roper & Mark Hart, 2013. "Supporting sustained growth among SMEs – policy models and guidelines," White Papers 0007, Enterprise Research Centre.
- Edwin Goni & William F. Maloney, 2014. "Why donâ€™t Poor Countries do R&D?," Documentos CEDE 011947, Universidad de los Andes â€“ Facultad de Economía â€“ CEDE.
- Stuart McDonald & Joanna Poyago-Theotoky, 2014. "Green Technology and Optimal Emissions Taxation," Working Papers 2014.59, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Roberta Distante & Ivan Petrella & Emiliano Santoro, 2014. "Size, Age and the Growth of Firms: New Evidence from Quantile Regressions," Working Papers 2014.69, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- James Hayton & Gabriella Cacciotti, 2014. "Is there an entrepreneurial culture? A review of empirical research," Research Papers 0016, Enterprise Research Centre.
- Schneck, Stefan & May-Strobl, Eva, 2014. "The economic contribution of start-up firms in Germany," Working Papers 02/14, Institut für Mittelstandsforschung (IfM) Bonn.
- Klein, Alexander & Leunig, Tim, 2013. "Gibrat's Law and the British industrial revolution," Economic History Working Papers 58363, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- James Hayton & Paul Olk, 2013. "Developing alliance formation process capabilities: replication, adaptation and flexibility in creating research and development consortia," Research Papers 0013, Enterprise Research Centre.
- Gry Agnete Alsos & Sara Carter & Elisabet Ljunggren, 2013. "Entrepreneurial families and households," Research Papers 0010, Enterprise Research Centre.
- KINUKAWA Shinya, 2014. "Open Innovation Effects of Patent Applications: An empirical study of inkjet technology patents (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 14039, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Ruslan Aliyev & Dana Hajkova & Ivana Kubicova, 2014. "The Impact of Monetary Policy on Financing of Czech Firms," Working Papers 2014/05, Czech National Bank.