Report NEP-SBM-2014-07-05This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Masayuki Morikawa, 2014. "Innovation in the Service Sector and the Role of Patents and Trade Secrets," CAMA Working Papers 2014-48, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Roberto Alvarez & Andrés Zahler, 2014. "Export Mix Changes and Firm Performance: Evidence from Chile," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 85354, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Oscar M. Valencia, 2014. "R&D Investment and Financial Frictions," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 011840, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- ARATA Yoshiyuki, 2014. "Firm Growth and Laplace Distribution: The importance of large jumps," Discussion papers 14033, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Chakraborty, Shankha & Thompson, Jon & Yehoue, Etienne, 2014. "The Culture of Entrepreneurship," MPRA Paper 56892, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Johannes Van Biesebroeck, 2014. "Productivity, Exporting and Financial Constraints of Chinese SMEs," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 85355, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Andrew B. BERNARD & Andreas MOXNES & SAITO Yukiko, 2014. "Geography and Firm Performance in the Japanese Production Network," Discussion papers 14034, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).