Report NEP-SBM-2014-06-22This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- MORIKAWA Masayuki, 2014. "Innovation in the Service Sector and the Role of Patents and Trade Secrets," Discussion papers 14030, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Marco Marinucci, 2014. "Cooperative R&D networks among firms and public research institutions," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 962, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Dixon, Jay & Rollin, Anne-Marie, 2014. "The Distribution of Employment Growth Rates in Canada: The Role of High-Growth and Rapidly Shrinking Firms," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series 2014091e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Levine, Oliver & Warusawitharana, Missaka, 2014. "Finance and Productivity Growth: Firm-level Evidence," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2014-17, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Alessia LO TURCO & Daniela MAGGIONI, 2014. "On firms' product space evolution: the role of firm and local product relatedness," Working Papers 402, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Nicolas Jullien & Julien Pénin, 2014. "Innovation ouverte : vers la génération 2.0," Post-Print hal-01009630, HAL.
- McCann, Fergal, 2014. "Profiling the indebtedness of Irish SMEs," Economic Letters 03/EL/14, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Haus, Axel & Juranek, Steffen, 2014. "Patent Trolls, Litigation, and the Market for Innovation," Discussion Papers 2014/24, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Bjuggren, Carl Magnus, 2014. "Sensitivity to Shocks and Implicit Employment Protection in Family Firms," Working Paper Series 1028, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Mach, Traci L. & Carter, Courtney M. & Slattery, Cailin R., 2014. "Peer-to-peer lending to small businesses," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2014-10, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Lionel Fontagné & Pamina Koenig & Florian Mayneris & Sandra Poncet, 2013. "Cluster Policies and Firm Selection: Evidence from France," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" hal-00975554, HAL.