Report NEP-SBM-2014-03-01This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Martínez-Ros, Ester & Kunapatarawong, Rasi, 2014. "A resource pool for environmental innovation," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB wb140301, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Cesaroni, Fabrizio & Abbate, Tindara, 2014. "Market orientation and academic spin-off firms," INDEM - Working Paper Business Economic Series id-14-01, Instituto para el Desarrollo Empresarial (INDEM).
- Sandro Montresor & Antonio Vezzani, 2014. "On the R&D giants' shoulders: Do FDI help to stand on them?," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2014-01, Directorate Growth & Innovation and JRC-Seville, Joint Research Centre.
- Aiello, Francesco, 2013. "The effectiveness of R&D support in Italy. Some evidence from matching methods," MPRA Paper 53848, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ayadi, Rym & De Groen, Willem Pieter, 2014. "Paving the Way for Micro-, Small- and Medium-Sized Enterprises in the Southern Mediterranean," CEPS Papers 8798, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Anna V. Vilisova & Qiang Fu, 2014. "Technology Parks Potential for Small and Medium Enterprises," Papers 1402.5373, arXiv.org.
- Ayadi, Rym & De Groen, Willem Pieter, 2014. "Micro-, Small- and Medium-Sized Enterprises with High-Growth Potential in the Southern Mediterranean: Identifying Obstacles and Policy Responses," CEPS Papers 8796, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Georg Licht & Bettina Peters, 2014. "Do Green Innovations stimulate Employment? – Firm-level Evidence From Germany," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 53, WWWforEurope.
- Schäffler, Johannes & Hecht, Veronika & Moritz, Michael, 2014. "Regional determinants of German FDI in the Czech Republic : evidence from a gravity model approach," IAB Discussion Paper 201403, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].