Report NEP-SBM-2014-02-15This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Beatrice D'Ippolito, 2014. "The importance of design for firms' competitiveness: a review of the literature," Working paper serie RMT - Grenoble Ecole de Management hal-00936947, HAL.
- Balsmeier, Benjamin & Czarnitzki, Dirk, 2014. "How important is industry-specific managerial experience for innovative firm performance?," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-011, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Capasso, M. & Treibich, T.G. & Verspagen, B., 2014. "The medium-term effect of R&D on firm growth," MERIT Working Papers 001, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- William R. Kerr, 2014. "U.S. High-Skilled Immigration, Innovation, and Entrepreneurship: Empirical Approaches and Evidence," WIPO Economic Research Working Papers 16, World Intellectual Property Organization - Economics and Statistics Division.
- Ferreira Filipe, Sara & Grammatikos, Theoharry & Michala, Dimitra, 2014. "Forecasting Distress in European SME Portfolios," MPRA Paper 53572, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gault F. & Kuusisto J. & Niemi M., 2014. "User innovators and their influence on innovation activities of firms in Finland," MERIT Working Papers 003, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Mundt, Philipp & Milakovic, Mishael & Alfarano, Simone, 2014. "Gibrat's law redux: Think profitability instead of growth," BERG Working Paper Series 92, Bamberg University, Bamberg Economic Research Group.
- Bošková, Iveta & Ratinger, Tomáš, 2014. "Structure, Innovations and Performance of the Czech Dairy Value Chain," 140th Seminar, December 13-15, 2013, Perugia, Italy 163349, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- René Bohnsack & Jonatan Pinkse & Ans Kolk, 2014. "Business models for sustainable technologies: Exploring business model evolution in the case of electric vehicles," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-00936886, HAL.
- Maman Setiawan & Rina Indiastuti & Peggie Destevanie, 2014. "Information Technology and Competitiveness: Evidence from Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise Survey in Cimahi District, Indonesia," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 201401, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Feb 2014.