Report NEP-SBM-2013-01-07This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carlos Carreira & Luís Peres Lopes, 2012. "Are Small Firms More Dependent on the Local Environment than Larger Firms? Evidence from Portuguese Manufacturing Firms," GEMF Working Papers 2012-21, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Crescenzi, Riccardo & Rodriguez-Pose, Andres, 2012. "R&D, Socio-Economic Conditions and Regional Innovation in the United States," CEPR Discussion Papers 9265, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Vogel , Alexander & Wagner, Joachim, 2012. "The Impact of R&D Activities on Exports of German Business Services Enterprises: First evidence from a continuous treatment approach," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 293, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Joachim Wagner, 2012. "The Impact of R&D Activities on Exports of German Business Services Enterprises: First evidence from a continuous treatment approach," Working Paper Series in Economics 260, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Okamuro, Hiroyuki & Ikeuchi, Kenta, 2012. "Determinants of business and financial network formation by Japanese start-up firms: Does founder’s human capital matter?," Working Paper Series 21, Center for Interfirm Network, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Gunnar Pippel, 2012. "The Impact of R&D Collaboration Networks on the Performance of Firms and Regions: A Meta-Analysis of the Evidence," IWH Discussion Papers 14, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Alessandra Proto & Lucia Cusmano & Neil MacCallum & Ricardo Pinto & Paolo Rosso, 2012. "Boosting Local Entrepreneurship and Enterprise Creation in Lombardy Region," OECD Local Economic and Employment Development (LEED) Working Papers 2012/20, OECD Publishing.
- Paul Bélanger & Sylvie-Ann Hart, 2012. "Leveraging Training and Skills Development in SMEs: An Analysis of Two Canadian Urban Regions - Montreal and Winnipeg," OECD Local Economic and Employment Development (LEED) Working Papers 2012/19, OECD Publishing.
- Nishimura, Junichi & Okamuro, Hiroyuki, 2012. "Subsidy and networking: The effects of direct and indirect support programs of the cluster policy," Working Paper Series 22, Center for Interfirm Network, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Anna Butzin & Brigitta Widmaier, 2012. "The Study of Time-Space Dynamics of Knowledge with Innovation Biographies," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2012-07, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.