Report NEP-SBM-2012-01-25This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-SBM
The following items were announced in this report:
- Daria Ciriaci, 2011. "Intangible resources: the relevance of training for European firms innovative performance," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2011-06, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Esther Goya & Esther Vayá & Jordi Suriñach, 2011. "Productivity and innovation spillovers: Micro evidence from Spain," IREA Working Papers 201126, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Dec 2011.
- Francesco Bogliacino & Matteo Lucchese & Mario Pianta, 2011. "Job creation in business services: innovation, demand, polarisation," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2011-04, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Abraham Garcia, 2011. "The European Research Framework Programme and innovation performance of companies. An empirical impact assessment using a CDM model," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2011-07, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Francesco Bogliacino & Matteo Lucchese, 2011. "Access to finance for innovation: the role of venture capital and the stock market," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2011-05, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Lööf, Hans & Nabavi, Pardis, 2012. "Exporters, Spin-outs and Firm Performance," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 262, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Bönte, Werner & Dienes, Christian, 2012. "Energy and Material Efficiency Innovations: The Relevance of Innovation Strategies," Schumpeter Discussion Papers sdp12001, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Jacques Brook & Albert Plugge, 2011. "Strategic Sourcing of R&D: The Determinants of Success," Working Papers 2011/06, Maastricht School of Management.