Report NEP-SBM-2010-12-11This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Martin, Roman & Moodysson, Jerker, 2010. "Innovation in symbolic industries: the geography and organisation of knowledge sourcing," Papers in Innovation Studies 2010/7, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Kato, Masatoshi & Honjo, Yuji, 2010. "Heterogeneous Exits: Evidence from New Firms," CEI Working Paper Series 2010-3, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Roberto Alvarez & Claudio Bravo-Ortega & Lucas Navarro, 2010. "Innovation, R&D Investment and Productivity in Chile," Research Department Publications 4691, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Alcina Nunes & Elsa de Morais Sarmento, 2010. "Business Survival in Portuguese Regions," GEMF Working Papers 2010-22, GEMF - Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra.
- Ådne Cappelen & Erik Fjærli & Frank Foyn & Torbjørn Hægeland & Jarle Møen & Arvid Raknerud & Marina Rybalka, 2010. "Evaluation of the Norwegian R&D tax credit scheme," Discussion Papers 640, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Jiménez-Sáez, Fernando & Zabala, Jon Mikel & Zofío, José L., 2010. "Who leads Research Productivity Change? Guidelines for R&D policy makers," Papers in Innovation Studies 2010/10, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Item repec:cat:dt2010:dt04 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ceja, Lucia & Agulles, Remei & Tapies, Josep, 2010. "The importance of values in family-owned frms," IESE Research Papers D/875, IESE Business School.