Report NEP-SBM-2010-10-23This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Conlé, Marcus & Taube, Markus, 2010. "Anatomy of cluster development in China: The case of health biotech clusters," Working Papers on East Asian Studies 84/2010, University of Duisburg-Essen, Institute of East Asian Studies IN-EAST.
- Link, Albert & Scott, John, 2010. "Employment Growth from the Small Business Innovation Research Program," UNCG Economics Working Papers 10-8, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Sabrina Di Addario & Daniela Vuri, 2010. "Entrepreneurship and market size. The case of young college graduates in Italy," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 775, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Wei Heyuan & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2010. "Is human capital relevant in attracting innovative FDI to China?," FEP Working Papers 388, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- David B. Audretsch & Werner Bönte & Stefan Krabel, 2010. "Who Do Scientists in Public Research Institutions Cooperate with Private Firms?," DRUID Working Papers 10-27, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Mercedes Delgado & Michael Porter & Scott Stern, 2010. "Clusters, Convergence, and Economic Performance," Working Papers 10-34, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Camacho, Andriana & Rodriguez, Catherine, 2010. "Firm Exit and Armed Conflict in Colombia," WIDER Working Paper Series 094, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Gustavo Crespi & Pluvia Zuniga, 2010. "Innovation and Productivity - Evidence from Six Latin American Countries," Research Department Publications 4690, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Okamuro, Hiroyuki & Van Stel, André & Verheul, Ingrid, 2010. "Understanding the Drivers of an ‘Entrepreneurial’ Economy : Lessons from Japan and the Netherlands," CCES Discussion Paper Series 36, Center for Research on Contemporary Economic Systems, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.