Report NEP-SBM-2010-05-15This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20100012 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Maria D.M. Oliveira & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2010. "The determinants of technology transfer efficiency and the role of innovation policies: a survey," FEP Working Papers 375, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Aiello, Francesco & Cardamone, Paola, 2010. "Regional economic divide and the role of technological spillovers in Italy. Evidence from microdata," MPRA Paper 22572, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dirk Dohse & Sascha G. Walter, 2010. "The role of entrepreneurship education and regional context in forming entrepreneurial intentions," Working Papers 2010/18, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20090111 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Daunfeldt, Sven-Olov & Elert, Niklas & Johansson, Dan, 2010. "The Economic Contribution of High-Growth Firms: Do Definitions Matter?," Ratio Working Papers 151, The Ratio Institute.
- Corinne Autant-Bernard & Jean-Pascal Guironnet & Nadine Massart, 2010. "Productivity Changes and Intangible Assets: Evidencesfrom French Plants," Working Papers 1005, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- Sylvie Démurger & Hui Xu, 2010. "Return migrants: The rise of new entrepreneurs in rural China," Working Papers 1008, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.