Report NEP-SBM-2010-01-30This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-SBM
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marco Caliendo & Alexander S. Kritikos, 2009. ""I Want to, But I also Need to": Start-Ups Resulting from Opportunity and Necessity," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 966, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Michael Fritsch & Alina Rusakova, 2010. "Entrepreneurship and Cultural Creativity," Jena Economics Research Papers 2010-001, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Anaïs Hamelin, 2010. "Does family control of small business lead to under exploitation of their financial growth potential? Evidence of the existence of conservative growth behavior in family controlled French SMEs," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2010-01, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- van der Loos, M.J.H.M. & Koellinger, Ph.D. & Groenen, P.J.F. & Thurik, A.R., 2010. "Genome-wide Association Studies and the Genetics of Entrepreneurship," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2010-004-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Ettore Crocia & John A. Doukas & Halit Gonenc, 2010. "Family Control and Financing Decisions," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1004, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Item repec:bai:series:wp0027 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ess:wpaper:id:2369 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alessia Pisoni & Alberto Onetti & Luciano Fratocchi & Marco Talaia, 2010. "Managing R&D activities in the Italian red biotech industry. A comparison between Italian independent firms and multinational companies," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf1003, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.