Report NEP-RMG-2014-05-17This is the archive for NEP-RMG, a report on new working papers in the area of Risk Management. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Liu, Xiaochun, 2013. "Systemic Risk of Commercial Banks: A Markov-Switching Quantile Autoregression Approach," MPRA Paper 55801, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ruodu Wang & Johanna F. Ziegel, 2014. "Distortion Risk Measures and Elicitability," Papers 1405.3769, arXiv.org, revised May 2014.
- Tomas Fiala & Tomas Havranek, 2014. "Ailing Mothers, Healthy Daughters? Contagion in the Central European Banking Sector," Working Papers IES 2014/10, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Apr 2014.
- Hana Dzmuranova & Petr Teply, 2014. "Risk management of savings accounts," Working Papers IES 2014/09, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Apr 2014.
- Diana Zigraiova & Petr Jakubik, 2014. "Systemic Event Prediction by Early Warning System," Working Papers IES 2014/01, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Jan 2014.
- David E. Allen & Michael McAleer & Abhay K. Singh, 2014. "Risk Measurement and Risk Modelling Using Applications of Vine Copulas," Working Papers in Economics 14/12, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Tolga Umut Kuzubas & Burak Saltoglu & Can Sever, 2014. "Systemic Risk and Heterogeneous Leverage in Banking Network: Implications for Banking Regulation," Working Papers 2014/01, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Hannah Cheng Juan Zhan & William Rea & Alethea Rea, 2014. "An Application of Correlation Clustering to Portfolio Diversification," Working Papers in Economics 14/11, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Denis Belomestny & Volker Kraetschmer, 2014. "Optimal stopping under model uncertainty: randomized stopping times approach," Papers 1405.2240, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2014.
- Julien Chevallier & Stéphane Goutte, 2014. "The goodness-of-fit of the fuel-switching price using the mean-reverting Lévy jump process," Working Papers 2014-285, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.