Report NEP-RMG-2012-02-27This is the archive for NEP-RMG, a report on new working papers in the area of Risk Management. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marco Raberto & Andrea Teglio & Silvano Cincotti, 2012. "Macroprudential policies in an agent-based artificial economy," Working Papers 2012/05, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Tim R. Adam & Chitru S. Fernando & Evgenia Golubeva, 2012. "Managerial Overconfidence and Corporate Risk Management," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2012-018, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Rodrigo Alfaro & Natán Goldberger, 2012. "Cubrir o no Cubrir: ¿Ese es el Dilema?," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 662, Central Bank of Chile.
- Tim R. Adam & Chitru S. Fernando & Jesus M. Salas, 2012. "Why Do Firms Engage in Selective Hedging?," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2012-019, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Isabelle Huault & Hélène Rainelli-Weiss, 2011. "A Market for Weather Risk ? Conflicting Metrics, Attempts at Compromise and Limits to Commensuration," Post-Print halshs-00637068, HAL.
- Guanghui Huang & Wenting Xin & Weiqing Gu, 2012. "Active margin system for margin loans and its application in Chinese market: using cash and randomly selected stock as collateral," Papers 1202.4913, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2012.