Report NEP-RMG-2009-10-03This is the archive for NEP-RMG, a report on new working papers in the area of Risk Management. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cremers, Heinz & Walzner, Jens, 2009. "Modellierung des Kreditrisikos im Portfoliofall," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 127, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Bannier, Christina E. & Hirsch, Christian, 2009. "The economic function of credit rating agencies: what does the watchlist tell us?," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 124, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Simon van Norden, 2009. "When You've Seen One Financial Crisis…," CIRANO Working Papers 2009s-42, CIRANO.
- Warwick J McKibbin & Andy Stoeckel, 2009. "Modelling the Global Financial Crisis," CAMA Working Papers 2009-25, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Julien Chevallier & Yannick Le Pen & Benoît Sévi, 2009. "Options introduction and volatility in the EU ETS," EconomiX Working Papers 2009-33, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.