Report NEP-RMG-2009-07-11This is the archive for NEP-RMG, a report on new working papers in the area of Risk Management. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Olivier De Jonghe, 2009. "Back to the basics in banking ? A micro-analysis of banking system stability," Working Paper Research 167, National Bank of Belgium.
- Helmut Elsinger, 2009. "Financial Networks, Cross Holdings, and Limited Liability," Working Papers 156, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Gersbach, Hans, 2009. "Private Insurance Against Systemic Crises?," CEPR Discussion Papers 7342, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Daouk, Hazem & Ng, David T.C., 2009. "Is Unlevered Firm Volatility Asymmetric?," Working Papers 51182, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Bent Jesper Christensen & Jie Zhu & Morten Ã˜. Nielsen, 2009. "Long Memory In Stock Market Volatility And The Volatility-in-mean Effect: The Fiegarch-m Model," Working Paper 1207, Economics Department, Queen's University.
- Charoenrook, Anchada & Daouk, Hazem, 2009. "Conditional Skewness of Aggregate Market Returns," Working Papers 51181, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Luigi Guiso & Paola Sapienza & Luigi Zingales, 2009. "Moral and Social Constraints to Strategic Default on Mortgages," NBER Working Papers 15145, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cole, Shawn & Giné, Xavier & Tobacman, Jeremy & Topalova, Petia & Townsend, Robert M. & Vickery, James, 2009. "Barriers to household risk management: evidence from India," Staff Reports 373, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.