Report NEP-RMG-2009-02-28This is the archive for NEP-RMG, a report on new working papers in the area of Risk Management. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Acharya, Viral V, 2009. "A Theory of Systemic Risk and Design of Prudential Bank Regulation," CEPR Discussion Papers 7164, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jacobson, Tor & Kindell, Rikard & Lindé, Jesper & Roszbach, Kasper F., 2008. "Firm Default and Aggregate Fluctuations," CEPR Discussion Papers 7083, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Olfa Maalaoui & Georges Dionne & Pascal François, 2009. "Credit Spread Changes within Switching Regimes," Cahiers de recherche 0905, CIRPEE.
- Bennardo, Alberto & Pagano, Marco & Piccolo, Salvatore, 2009. "Multiple-Bank Lending, Creditor Rights and Information Sharing," CEPR Discussion Papers 7186, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Varsanyi, Zoltan, 2009. "When risk weights increase the risk: some concerns for capital regulation," MPRA Paper 13594, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Acharya, Viral V & Davydenko, Sergei A. & Strebulaev, Ilya, 2009. "Cash Holdings and Credit Risk," CEPR Discussion Papers 7125, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dhaene, Jan & Tsanakas, Andreas & Emiliano, Valdez & Steven, Vanduffel, 2009. "Optimal capital allocation principles," MPRA Paper 13574, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765014843 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Castagnetti, Carolina & Rossi, Eduardo, 2008. "Euro corporate bonds risk factors," MPRA Paper 13440, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robert J. Barro & José F. Ursúa, 2009. "Stock-Market Crashes and Depressions," NBER Working Papers 14760, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thesmar, David & Thoenig, Mathias, 2009. "Contrasting Trends in Firm Volatility: Theory and Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 7135, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Horst Hanusch & Florian Wackermann, 2009. "Global Financial Crisis: Causes and Lessons - A Neo-Schumpeterian perspective," Discussion Paper Series 303, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.