Report NEP-RMG-2009-02-28This is the archive for NEP-RMG, a report on new working papers in the area of Risk Management. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Acharya, Viral V, 2009. "A Theory of Systemic Risk and Design of Prudential Bank Regulation," CEPR Discussion Papers 7164, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jacobson, Tor & Kindell, Rikard & Lindé, Jesper & Roszbach, Kasper F., 2008. "Firm Default and Aggregate Fluctuations," CEPR Discussion Papers 7083, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Olfa Maalaoui & Georges Dionne & Pascal François, 2009. "Credit Spread Changes within Switching Regimes," Cahiers de recherche 0905, CIRPEE.
- Bennardo, Alberto & Pagano, Marco & Piccolo, Salvatore, 2009. "Multiple-Bank Lending, Creditor Rights and Information Sharing," CEPR Discussion Papers 7186, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Varsanyi, Zoltan, 2009. "When risk weights increase the risk: some concerns for capital regulation," MPRA Paper 13594, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Acharya, Viral V & Davydenko, Sergei A. & Strebulaev, Ilya, 2009. "Cash Holdings and Credit Risk," CEPR Discussion Papers 7125, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dhaene, Jan & Tsanakas, Andreas & Emiliano, Valdez & Steven, Vanduffel, 2009. "Optimal capital allocation principles," MPRA Paper 13574, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Post, G.T. & van Vliet, P. & Lansdorp, S.D., 2009. "Sorting out Downside Beta," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2009-006-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Castagnetti, Carolina & Rossi, Eduardo, 2008. "Euro corporate bonds risk factors," MPRA Paper 13440, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robert J. Barro & José F. Ursúa, 2009. "Stock-Market Crashes and Depressions," NBER Working Papers 14760, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thesmar, David & Thoenig, Mathias, 2009. "Contrasting Trends in Firm Volatility: Theory and Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 7135, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Horst Hanusch & Florian Wackermann, 2009. "Global Financial Crisis: Causes and Lessons - A Neo-Schumpeterian perspective," Discussion Paper Series 303, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.