Report NEP-RMG-2008-05-31This is the archive for NEP-RMG, a report on new working papers in the area of Risk Management. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jan Willem van den End, 2008. "Liquidity Stress-Tester: A macro model for stress-testing banks' liquidity risk," DNB Working Papers 175, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Laurence Fung & Ip-wing Yu, 2008. "Predicting Stock Market Returns by Combining Forecasts," Working Papers 0801, Hong Kong Monetary Authority.
- Nicole EL KAROUI & Claudia RAVANELLI, 2008. "Cash Sub-additive Risk Measures and Interest Rate Ambiguity," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 08-09, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Lindset, Snorre & Persson, Svein-Arne, 2008. "Continuous Monitoring: Look before You Leap," Discussion Papers 2008/8, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Clara I. Gonzalez & Ricardo Gimeno, 2008. "Financial Analysts impact on Stock Volatility. A Study on the Pharmaceutical Sector," Working Papers 2008-19, FEDEA.
- Los, Cornelis A. & Tungsong, Satjaporn, 2008. "Investment Model Uncertainty and Fair Pricing," MPRA Paper 8859, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jim Wong & Eric Wong & Phyllis Leung, 2007. "A Leading Indicator Model of Banking Distress ¡V Developing an Early Warning System for Hong Kong and Other EMEAP Economies," Working Papers 0722, Hong Kong Monetary Authority.