Report NEP-RMG-2006-04-22This is the archive for NEP-RMG, a report on new working papers in the area of Risk Management. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Robert Engle & Robert Ferstenberg, 2006. "Execution Risk," NBER Working Papers 12165, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andre Monteiro & Georgi V. Smirnov & Andre Lucas, 2006. "Nonparametric Estimation for Non-Homogeneous Semi-Markov Processes: An Application to Credit Risk," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-024/2, Tinbergen Institute, revised 27 Mar 2006.
- Item repec:col:001043:002453 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alessandro Bucciol & Raffaele Miniaci, 2006. "Optimal Asset Allocation Based on Utility Maximization in the Presence of Market Frictions," Working Papers ubs0605, University of Brescia, Department of Economics.
- Roberto Casarin & Carmine Trecroci, 2006. "Business Cycle and Stock Market Volatility: A Particle Filter Approach," Working Papers ubs0603, University of Brescia, Department of Economics.
- Michael Bleaney & R. Todd Smith, . "Closed-End Fund Betas," Discussion Papers 06/04, University of Nottingham, School of Economics.