Report NEP-RMG-2005-01-02This is the archive for NEP-RMG, a report on new working papers in the area of Risk Management. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:cep:stiecm:/2004/479 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- DE SCHEPPER, Ann & HEIJNEN, Bart, 2004. "On the pricing of options under limited information," Working Papers 2004004, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- X. H. Wang & Carmen Menezes, 2002. "The Precautionary Premium and the Risk-Downside Risk Tradeoff," Working Papers 0204, Department of Economics, University of Missouri, revised 16 May 2002.
- Anne Vila Wetherilt & Simon Wells, 2004. "Long-horizon equity return predictability: some new evidence for the United Kingdom," Bank of England working papers 244, Bank of England.
- X. Henry Wang & Carmen F. Menezes, 2004. "Increasing Outer Risk," Working Papers 0413, Department of Economics, University of Missouri, revised 23 Dec 2004.