Report NEP-RMG-2004-02-08This is the archive for NEP-RMG, a report on new working papers in the area of Risk Management. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2004. "Serial Default and the "Paradox" of Rich to Poor Capital Flows," NBER Working Papers 10296, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Leonardo Gambacorta, 2004. "How Do Banks Set Interest Rates?," NBER Working Papers 10295, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- George Haynes & Charles Ou, 2003. "Uses of Equity Capital by Small Firms—Findings from the Surveys of Small Business Finances (for 1993 & 1998)," The Office of Advocacy Small Business Working Papers 03co, U.S. Small Business Administration, Office of Advocacy.
- Charles A.E. Goodhart & Pojanart Sunirand & Dimitrios P. Tsomocos, 2004. "A Model to Analyse Financial Fragility: Applications," OFRC Working Papers Series 2004fe05, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
- Jonathan B. Hill, 2004. "Consistent Model Specification Tests Against Smooth Transition Alternatives," Econometrics 0402004, EconWPA, revised 01 Mar 2004.
- René Garcia & Eric Ghysels & Éric Renault, 2004. "The Econometrics of Option Pricing," CIRANO Working Papers 2004s-04, CIRANO.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:20044 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Daniella Acker & Nigel W. Duck, 2004. "Estimating Betas and Stock-Return Correlations From Monthly Data: A Warning Note," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 04/557, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Andrea Morone, 2004. "Comparison of Mean-Variance theory and Expected-Utility theory through a Laboratory Experiment," Experimental 0402001, EconWPA.
- Daniel Levy, 2004. "Cointegration in Frequency Domain," Econometrics 0402005, EconWPA.
- Alan J. Auerbach, 2004. "How Much Equity Does the Government Hold?," NBER Working Papers 10291, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.