Report NEP-RES-2015-05-09This is the archive for NEP-RES, a report on new working papers in the area of Resource Economics. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Max Franks & Ottmar Edenhofer & Kai Lessmann, 2015. "Why Finance Ministers Favor Carbon Taxes, Even if They Do not Take Climate Change into Account," Working Papers 2015.37, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Todd D. Gerarden & Richard G. Newell & Robert N. Stavins, 2015. "Assessing the Energy-Efficiency Gap," Working Papers 2015.35, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Valentina Bosetti & Melanie Heugues & Alessandro Tavoni, 2015. "Luring Others into Climate Action: Coalition Formation Games with Threshold and Spillover Effects," Working Papers 2015.21, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Jean Pierre Huiban & Camilla Mastromarco & Antonio Musolesi & Michel Simioni, 2015. "The impact of pollution abatement investments on technology: Porter hypothesis revisited," SEEDS Working Papers 0815, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Apr 2015.
- Charles F. Mason & Lucija A. Muehlenbachs & Sheila M. Olmstead, 2015. "The Economics of Shale Gas Development," Working Papers 2015.17, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Inge van den Bijgaart, 2015. "The Unilateral Implementation of a Sustainable Growth Path with Directed Technical Change," Working Papers 2015.11, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Lopamudra Chakraborti & José Jaime Sainz Santamaría, 2015. "Do Industries Pollute More in Poorer Neighborhoods? Evidence From Toxic Releasing Plants in Mexico," Working papers DTE 587, CIDE, División de Economía.
- ZhongXiang Zhang, 2015. "Crossing the River by Feeling the Stones: The Case of Carbon Trading in China," Working Papers 2015.19, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Eftichios S. Sartzetakis & Anastasios Xepapadeas & Athanasios Yannacopoulos, 2015. "Regulating the Environmental Consequences of Preferences for Social Status within an Evolutionary Framework," Working Papers 2015.34, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Giannis Vardas & Anastasios Xepapadeas, 2015. "Time Scale Externalities and the Management of Renewable Resources," Working Papers 2015.27, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Christopher Boyce & Mikolaj Czajkowski & Nick Hanley & Charles Noussair & Michael Townsend & Steve Tucker, 2015. "The Effects of Emotions on Preferences and Choices for Public Goods," Working Papers in Economics 15/02, University of Waikato.
- Daniel M. Bodansky & Seth A. Hoedl & Gilbert E. Metcalf & Robert N. Stavins, 2015. "Facilitating Linkage of Heterogeneous Regional, National, and Sub-National Climate Policies Through a Future International Agreement," Working Papers 2015.26, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.