Report NEP-RES-2014-11-17This is the archive for NEP-RES, a report on new working papers in the area of Resource Economics. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Frédéric Branger & Philippe Quirion, 2014. "Price versus Quantities versus Indexed Quantities," Working Papers 2014.85, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Honami Sakaguchi & Michiyuki Yagi & Katsuhiko Kokubu, 2014. "How do firms disclose environmental information on climate change in aspects of both business risks and opportunities?," Discussion Papers 2014-31, Kobe University, Graduate School of Business Administration.
- Chu, Hsun & Lai, Ching-Chong & Liao, Chih-Hsing, 2012. "A Note on Environment-dependent Time Preferences," MPRA Paper 59719, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 2014.
- Gregmar Galinato & Hayley Chouinard, "undated". "Strategic Interaction and Institutional Quality Determinants of Environmental Regulations across Select OECD Countries," Working Papers 2014-7, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Yana Rubashkina & Marzio Galeotti & Elena Verdolini, 2014. "Environmental Regulation and Competitiveness: Empirical Evidence on the Porter Hypothesis from European Manufacturing Sectors," Working Papers 2014.80, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Gerard van der Meijden & Sjak Smulders, 2014. "Technological Change during the Energy Transition," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-108/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20140128 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jaime de Melo & Mariana Vijil, 2014. "The Critical Mass Approach to Achieve a Deal on Green Goods and Services: What is on the Table? How Much to Expect?," Working Papers 2014.70, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.