Report NEP-RES-2014-10-17This is the archive for NEP-RES, a report on new working papers in the area of Resource Economics. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eloi Laurent, 2014. "Inequality as pollution, pollution as inequality : The social-ecological nexus," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/f6h8764enu2, Sciences Po.
- Ana I. MORO-EGIDO & Elena BARCENA, "undated". "Asymmetries in the Pay-Penalty from Skill Mismatches in Europe: How Different is the Effect on High Educated Workers," EcoMod2010 259600118, EcoMod.
- Victoria Umanskaya & Charles Mason & Edward Barbier, "undated". "Dynamic Game of Transboundary Pollution Regulation and Strategic Abatement," Energy and Environmental Modeling 2007 24000063, EcoMod.
- Helmut MAIER, "undated". "Are Economic Goals and Goals of Environmental Protection Compatible? Explaining Paths to a Sustainable Economy," EcoMod2004 330600095, EcoMod.
- Niels ANGER & Jayant SATHAYE, "undated". "Reducing Deforestation and Trading Emissions: Carbon Market Impacts of post-Kyoto Climate Policies," EcoMod2008 23800003, EcoMod.