Report NEP-RES-2014-05-24This is the archive for NEP-RES, a report on new working papers in the area of Resource Economics. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ghisetti, Claudia & Quatraro, Francesco, 2014. "Is green Knowledge improving Environmental Productivity? Sectoral Evidence from Italian Regions," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 201404, University of Turin.
- Rick Van der Ploeg & Gerard van der Meijden & Cees Withagen, 2014. "International Capital Markets, Oil Producers and the Green Paradox," OxCarre Working Papers 130, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Dietz, Simon & Matei, Anca N., 2014. "Is there space for agreement on climate change? A non-parametric approach to policy evaluation," 2014 Conference (58th), February 4-7, 2014, Port Macquarie, Australia 165822, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Sjak Smulders & Michael Toman & Cees Withagen, 2014. "Growth Theory and â€œGreen Growthâ€," OxCarre Working Papers 135, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Wei, Wenjie, 2014. "Welfare and Environmental Effects of Subsidies and Tariffs in North-South Trade in Renewable Energy Equipment," 2014 Conference (58th), February 4-7, 2014, Port Macquarie, Australia 165887, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Regnier Camille & Sophie Legras, 2014. "Urban Structure and Environmental Externalities," INRA UMR CESAER Working Papers 2014/2, INRA UMR CESAER, Centre d'’Economie et Sociologie appliquées à l'’Agriculture et aux Espaces Ruraux.
- Joschka Gerigk & Ian A. MacKenzie & Markus Ohndorf, 2014. "A model of benchmarking regulation: revisiting the efficiency of environmental standards," Discussion Papers Series 519, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Sebastián J. Miller & Sebastián Galiani & Omar O. Chisari, 2013. "Optimal Adaptation and Mitigation to Climate Change in Small Environmental Economies," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 83017, Inter-American Development Bank.
- A. Denny Ellerman, 2014. "The Implicit Carbon Price of Renewable Energy. Incentives in Germany," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers p0376, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).