Report NEP-RES-2014-01-17This is the archive for NEP-RES, a report on new working papers in the area of Resource Economics. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- ZhongXiang Zhang, 2013. "Energy and Environmental Issues and Policy in China," Working Papers 2013.92, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Christoph Böhringer & Jared C. Carbone & Thomas F. Rutherford, 2013. "Embodied Carbon Tariffs," ZenTra Working Papers in Transnational Studies 25 / 2014, ZenTra - Center for Transnational Studies, revised Jan 2014.
- Hottenrott, Hanna & Rexhäuser, Sascha, 2013. "Policy-induced environmental technology and incentive efforts: Is there a crowding out?," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-115, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Bhavik Bakshi & Nathan Cruze & Tim Haab & Matthew Winden, 2013. "Integrating Life Cycle Assessment and Choice Analysis for Alternative Fuel Valuation," Working Papers 13-01, UW-Whitewater, Department of Economics.
- Chu, Hsun & Lai, Ching-Chong, 2013. "Abatement R&D, Market Imperfections, and Environmental Policy in an Endogenous Growth Model," MPRA Paper 52869, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 2013.
- Marianna Gilli & Susanna Mancinelli & Massimiliano Mazzanti, 2013. "Innovation Complementarity and Environmental Productivity Effects: Reality or Delusion? Evidence from the EU," Working Papers 2013.88, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Paolo D. Farah & Riccardo Tremolada, 2013. "A Comparison Between Shale Gas in China and Unconventional Fuel Development in the United States: Health, Water and Environmental Risks," Working Papers 2013.95, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Oecd, 2013. "The Swedish Tax on Nitrogen Oxide Emissions: Lessons in Environmental Policy Reform," OECD Environment Policy Papers 2, OECD Publishing.
- Klier, Thomas & Linn, Joshua, 2013. "Technological Change, Vehicle Characteristics, and the Opportunity Costs of Fuel Economy Standards," Discussion Papers dp-13-40, Resources For the Future.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2014001 is not listed on IDEAS anymore