Report NEP-RES-2013-12-06This is the archive for NEP-RES, a report on new working papers in the area of Resource Economics. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Grimaud, André & Neubauer, Mauricio Bermudez & Rougé, Luc, 2013. "Politiques de R&D, Taxe Carbone et Paradoxe Vert," IDEI Working Papers 806, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Clémence Christin & Jean-Philippe Nicolai & Jerome Pouyet, 2013. "Pollution Permits, Imperfect Competition and Abatement Technologies," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 13/186, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Item repec:hal:journl:dumas-00906165 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Shital Sharma, 2013. "Environmental Regulation, Abatement, and Productivity: A Frontier Analysis," Working Papers 13-51, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Papageorgiou, Chris & Saam, Marianne & Schulte, Patrick, 2013. "Elasticity of substitution between clean and dirty energy inputs: A macroeconomic perspective," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-087, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Robert w. Hahn & Robert A. Ritz, 2013. "Does the social Cost of Carbon Matter?: An Assessment of U.S. Policy," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1346, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Idrissa Sibailly, 2013. "On the Pigouvian Tax Rule in an Open Economy: Opening the Gate to the Eco-industry," Working Papers hal-00911464, HAL.